When the high summer temperatures arrive, the best plan to do with family or friends is to cool off in the pool, spend hours and hours in the water playing, having fun, sharing and relaxing. Children are the ones who most enjoy being in the pool, while they get in and out, play with balls and share with their siblings, cousins or friends, so having the best toys for the pool will make this summer an unforgettable and fun one for everyone at home.
If you still do not have a pool in your house, you must be clear that the pool construction is a task that should be left in the hands of specialized people so that when you are in the construction process there are no mistakes that prevent you from enjoying the summer in the water. When you hire people with experience and knowledge, you can ask all the necessary questions, which will be resolved, and you will also have the best advice to meet all the big and small details that you want to see reflected in the space where you will spend great and wonderful moments with your family, such as the pool.
Now, when we already have the pool we want to enjoy it to the fullest, but just going from one side to the other is not enough for adults and for children who like to be in constant movement, so the pool toys are ideal for maintaining good energy in the water where you can enjoy with many people. In this article we will show you the most popular toys you can buy to enjoy long days in your oasis.
The best pool toys
- Inflatable surfboard: With it you can go from side to side in the pool, while you lie on the board and float, ideal for taking the kids or pets if they do not want to enter the water.
- Inflatable Basketball Hoop: This toy is ideal for sharing with friends or family, demonstrating each other’s basketball skills. Make two teams and the one with the highest score in a certain amount of time wins. It will be a fun day.
- Inflatable pool volleyball: A very fun game to make two teams and see who passes the net and does not drop the ball, the water will be the biggest obstacle to move. With this game you will get plenty of exercise and enjoy an afternoon of laughter and fun.
- Water pistols: A game for the whole family, load the gun with the same water from the pool and shoot, wet your opponents and do not let the water jet from another gun fall on you.
- Pool hoops: These hoops will go to the bottom of the water and the idea is for each player to go through all the hoops, let’s see who can hold their breath the longest.
- Pool balls: You will be able to play in all ways and in all directions with a large group of family or friends, play throw the ball, pass the ball from side to side or don’t let the ball touch you.
- Diving game: There are different designs of this type of toy, the ideal is to throw some objects to the bottom of the water, and that children or adults use pool goggles to see underwater and find the objects, the one who collects more objects will win.
- Pool noodles: Children can jump on them, catch them like horses, use them to swim and make competitions of who swims faster with the help of the noodle. Ideal for children or people who do not know how to swim.
If the intention this summer is to teach kids to swim, pool toys will make this experience an easy, agile and exciting activity for the little ones. Remember that there are different tricks to teach them to swim and each child has a different time and process